Enjoying a safe visit to Cambridge Open Studios 2021
We are delighted that you are planning a visit to Cambridge Open Studios (COS) and we hope that you will really enjoy your experience at the event.
To help ensure the safety and well-being of all, the COS Management Team have put in place a range of Covid-secure measures that we have asked our exhibiting members and the general public to commit to. These include:
- Observing the 'rule of six' or two household limit at each studio – while this remains in place (which may involve having to wait for a short while)
- Maintaining the etiquette of social distancing and the wearing of masks
- Using the provided hand-sanitisers
- Following any further guidelines that artists have in place for their indoor studios – the artist will explain these to you when you arrive and signage will help to remind you
- Checking in to a studio using the NHS QR code or by providing your contact details
- Finally, and most importantly, please only travel to our studios if you are well and do not have any of the publicised symptoms relating to Covid-19
With your cooperation, we will endeavour to keep everyone safe through applying these measures, but we obviously cannot guarantee that these efforts will offer full protection. Owing to the tendency for situations and regulations regarding Covid to evolve rapidly, we strongly recommend that visitors do not rely solely on this Guide but check online, or book an appointment with the studio directly, before travelling.
This website will be updated with any significant studio-related developments or Covid updates throughout June and July. For the latest official UK-wide advice, see: gov.uk/coronavirus.
COS Management Team
1 June 2021