Rowan Charity Art Exhibition
Charity Art Exhibition ‘Cambridge Seen’
We are very excited to announce ‘Cambridge Seen’ our very own charity art exhibition taking place in February 2019. We would love for as many people as possible to get creative and help raise funds for all we do at Rowan. Here is the web link: http://www.rowanhumberstone.co.uk/charity-art-exhibition-cambridge-seen/
How will it work?
We are asking you to get involved by buying a canvas for just £10.00. Then it is over to you to get creative with the theme ‘Cambridge Seen’. This can be anything from buildings, landscapes, a particular place or something well-known in Cambridge such as the bicycle, the bridges….the possibilities are endless!
All canvases will then be returned to us for February 2019 to be on display and sold in our ‘Cambridge Seen’ Art Exhibition. This will be a fundraising event with all proceeds going to Rowan. Fundraising is a vital part of Rowan and we would love to have as many of you involved as possible.
How to get involved!
The perfect summer project for you, for the children, for your art organisation, class, or creative group!
- The entry fee is £10 which includes a 16” x 12” canvas and hanging fee.
- Artists need not restrict themselves to 2 dimensional work as long as the artwork fits within the dimensions & can be easily stored and displayed.
- Maximum of 3 entries per person.
- All artworks will be exhibited anonymously and will be available for sale for £45.
- If you, or your organisation, would like to be a sponsor of this event, please contact Rowan for information.
- Should you wish to volunteer your time for the charity art exhibition please get in touch!
How do I enter?
To enter get in touch! Call 01223 566027 or email email@example.com to arrange a pick up time from 40 Humberstone Road, Cambridge, CB4 1JG.
We hope that you would like to get involved in our exciting event and have your artwork on display at our exhibition!