New Artist Membership
Joining Cambridge Open Studios
Membership of Cambridge Open Studios is open to anyone who lives and creates original works of art or craft in Cambridgeshire or the CB postcode area. Membership payments can be made any time between 1 November and 31 December 2019 at a cost of £30, plus an additional £30 registration fee for those who were not members in 2019. A further charge of £140 will be made for those wishing to participate in Open Studios next July. You will be able to pay for this via a link on your account page once you have paid for membership. Participation fees must be paid by 31 January 2020.
NB This page is for new members. Current members: Please log in to renew your membership
Terms and conditions of membership
By joining COS I confirm the following:
- Both my home and studio are located in Cambridgeshire or in the CB postcode area
- I create original works of art or craft
- I am 18 years or over
- I have read and agree to Cambridge Open Studios data protection policy relating to use of my personal data (click here to view the policy)
How to join
- You can apply to join COS for 2020 any time between 1 November and 31 December 2019
- Annual membership costs £30, plus an additional £30 registration fee for those who were not members in 2019
- To pay, click on the 'Buy now' button above and you will be taken to a secure page where you can pay by credit or debit card.
- Once payment has been taken you will be sent the details you need to log in to the site and start setting up your page.
- You can participate in Open Studios in July for an additional fee of £140 once you have joined COS
- A link to pay for Open Studios participation will appear on your Account Page once you have paid for membership
- Closing date for registering and paying the July Open Studios participation fee is 31 January 2020
Benefits of membership
- Your own space on the website
- Create portfolios of images
- Update your content whenever you like, using your own personal log in
- You can post events, such as Private Views, on the COS Calendar of events
- You can post items on the News page
- You can take part in the annual Open Studios event in July for an additional participation fee
COS is run by artists for artists. It is a friendly and supportive community where members can share their ideas, interests and problems. A special event is held to welcome new members.
COS is a company limited by guarantee and all members have voting rights and can attend the annual general meeting.
if you have any problems joining on this site please email: email@example.com. If you have any questions about COS membership please email the Membership Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
COS is run by volunteers so it may take a little while to respond to your message.